ANNOUNCEMENT: The Creators Union September 25, 2017 23:28

Dear Friends,

The first two 2 years of Wax Bodega has been an incredible time full of learning, growth and discovery. While we are lucky enough to have such tremendous support from so many of you we recognize an increasing amount of unfortunate events around us. As people It has been a tough year to say the least and we feel it is now more important than ever to step out from the sidelines and get involved where we can.

Each of us at Wax Bodega we have always valued the importance of a positive influence within local communities. As members we’d like to take the opportunity to be a positive influence on our community to be the change that we wish to see in the world.

To do this we’d like to introduce our newest concept, The Creators Union. A division of Wax Bodega dedicated to creating projects that directly impact a wide range of issues on both a local and global level. However we cannot do this on our own, we need the support of our music community to band together and tap into The Creators Union as a platform for all of us to impact those immediately around us.

As our first project we’re keeping things simple. We’re calling on all of us to raise funds for hurricane relief for all our friends who live in Puerto Rico, Texas and Florida. We have multiple ways you can do this.

1). PURCHASE PRODUCT - Show your support of The Creators Union by purchasing the our Creators Union long sleeve shirt at the link below. Pre-orders are open now until 10/13/17.

Link - https://waxbodega.com/…/the-creators-union-logo-long-sleeve…

2). DONATE - If you are a creator of ANY kind, join the union by offering a percentage of proceeds from a specific product you offer to this months project. Show your support by showing the the below logo on your product. This will indicate to your consumers or fans that portion of your proceeds will be going to The Creators Union. We will provide stickers to you to place on your product. Please email Kyle@waxbodega.com to set up your proceeds.

3). PARTICIPATE & VOLUNTEER - If you live in the Cleveland, OH regional area we invite you to attend our first community meeting. Here we will discuss both local and global issues to determine which we will address next and how we can make and impact together. This will help us determine our next project so please come prepared to share your thoughts!

PROCEEDS EXPLAINED: 10% of the money raised in this project will go towards legally establishing The Creators Union as a non profit organization. The remaining 90% of proceeds will be donated to The American Red Cross in support of relief for hurricane victims in Puerto Rico, Texas and Florida.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world” - Mahatma Gandhi

Together we can be the change.

Sincerely,

Wax Bodega